We are passionate about Norfolk and want to help our guests, both new and returning, to really enjoy their self-catering cottage holiday.
In this section, we hope to provide you will all the useful information you might need to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Norfolk.
Whether you are a couple, a family or a group of friends, we want you to have a memorable stay here at East View Farm Holiday Cottages within the Norfolk Broads National Park.
If you have any further questions or want to prefer to make a booking over the telephone, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
East View Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Here are our principal booking conditions, together with some useful information to assist you in planning your self catering holiday at East View Farm Holiday Cottages in Norfolk. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Weekly bookings are from Friday to Friday.
- Short breaks are usually available from November to March (excluding Christmas and New Year). They may also be offered at other times on a last minute basis. These are either three-night weekend breaks from Friday to Monday or four-night midweek breaks from Monday to Friday.
- Arrival is from 4.00 pm and departure by 10.00 am.
- All prices are in Pounds GB and are fully inclusive of electricity, heating, logs, linen and towels. We provide one bath towel and one hand towel per person, plus a tea towel. Please bring your own beach towels.
- A non-refundable deposit of 35% is payable at the time of booking. The balance is payable eight weeks prior to the arrival date. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the arrival date, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
- A cash damage deposit of £100 is required on arrival. (For New Year bookings only, this is per person).
- Payment can be made by cheque or BACS. All cheques should be made payable to 'Mrs J Pond'. Please ask for our bank details if you wish to pay by BACS.
- Sorry, but we do not accept pets at East View Farm.
- Our properties are strictly non-smoking.
- If any of your party has limited mobility, we recommend that you contact us before making a booking to confirm the property can meet your specific requirements.
- Travel cots with waterproof mattresses are provided in each cottage, but for hygiene reasons we ask you to provide your own cot bedding.
- Both cottages have free Wi-Fi access for use with your own laptop. (Please note this is rural broadband with a maximum of speed of 1Mb. Temporarily, there is upgrading work on the Wroxham exchange which may cause broadband drop-out or occasionally no connection. We are sorry but this is beyond our control.)
- We can help to arrange any special extras you may require, such as celebration cakes, balloons and flowers. We can also provide information on booking beauticians, the delivery of hired mobility scooters, theatre reservations, and the delivery of Internet shopping.
- We offer specialist photographic and wildlife tours with lunch, pick-up and drop-off at the cottages all included.
- You can book a cottage holiday for a surprise birthday or Christmas gift. Please contact us for details.
- For Christmas and New Year bookings, the cottages come fully decorated.